Valve ignores a pro team with the Supporters Club they added

Hi, I'm the captain of Ghost Frogs. In EU DPC we ended up with third place of division2.This month TI 10 was moved and Valve prolonged the Supporters Club till October.

The idea of "Team bundles" is great, Valve made a really good decision to support pro teams. If you create a good pack or you have a fanbase people will help you out to live and play the game we love.

So after this Supporters Club was prolonged - our team decided to take part in it, because Valve never said they would stop accepting the packs.

In order to make the bundle more popular I hired a designer and collaborated with a high mmr twitch streamer, who also helped us a lot during the dpc and is actually a coach of a team. We finished all preparations 2 weeks ago.

However till the very now I have no options to upload the pack for valve's review. Every team leader on a DPC site should have access to a special "upload" button. But there is none of those for me.

I tried to contact everyone I could. There are special managers for teams, who are like a bridge between us and Valve. But they couldn't help, and also couldn't get any reaction from Valve on this question.

So Reddit is my last hope, that those investments will actually help, instead of being destructive. I understand that our team is not having a huge fanbase and there is a slight chance of some real success with the bundle. But I still did my best to make it creative and hopefully it really could help me pay my teammates a salary, especially when the DPC season is actually on pause for several months.

All I want is to reach out to Valve, so that they see that there is a problem with the “bundle review” mechanism. Or if they actually stopped accepting them, why not warn about it straight away weeks/months ago?Sorry for my English, I'm not native speaker, thanks for your attention!

They will not upload the conent if you dont add the button \"thinkaboutit\"

submitted by /u/milandota2
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/3y9SM1j https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG