Had my wholesome gamer moment today

Ended up with a bunch of randoms in a game today. SEA guardian. To say simply the most one sided win I ever had and the best team I ever had. Making fun and joking around with each other while stomping the other team. We won 45-4. I loved how they played around their carrys unlike other players in the bracket and because of that I had 0 death as faceless void. After the win all five of us decided to party together. I rarely play party but since I did enjoy playing with them I agreed. Next game was really hard with the enemy team having a early lead. But still because of our better coordination and timing abuse we did awesome comeback with clutch plays from everyone. Again i had 0 death as terrorblade because of them. All through the game we were laughing, having fun, trolling. We didnt talk personal stuff much tho. Most probably philipinos, malasiyans or indians. I may never meet them or play with them again but I wish them all the best in their life

submitted by /u/EJTM
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/3C1CSs0 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG