I got a 10-year ban due to some unknown reason. If there is anyone who could help me I will be so grateful

Hello Reddit ppl

I noticed that I get banned on July 19th. At that time I didn't believe in my eyes that I get banned. It was okay when I was played on the previous day, so the ban happened between July 18-19th. I don't understand why and what caused me to get a ban. I've been using and playing this account for 5 years and everything was fine until this ban happened.

Dotabuff link: https://www.dotabuff.com/players/329546573

Behavior score: https://imgur.com/OrCMdr6 - My behavior score has always been between 9500-10000. I don't think I get banned because of my behavior score.

In addition, a screen showing my ban: https://imgur.com/Vwr5Rf1

I wrote many tickets since July 19th but none of them seems to work, steam support isn't helping me and mainly I got the same messages from the last ones.

This is my very first message from steam support:

Hello,

This account is restricted from matchmaking in Dota 2.

A pattern of behavior was observed on the account that was detrimental to the Dota 2 community. The following are examples of behavior that may result in a match ban. This account may have exhibited one or more of these:

- Deliberate actions to artificially boost MMR of an account
- Allowing others to play on your account, resulting in unfair match quality
- Buying, selling, or trading accounts
- Manipulation of matchmaking or match outcomes

These actions undermine the fair, competitive play experience of the Dota 2 community. Steam Support will not lift this account restriction.

Steam Support
Andrea

Seeing from these rules:

1.Deliberate actions to artificially boost MMR of an account

-I Never did any wrong actions duo to boost my MMR artificially. My general rank is ancient and the highest medal was ancient 3 stars just a month before. My account has never increased high amount of MMR before. I think just seeing my dotabuff match history will prove it, there is no kind of cheat and artificially boosting MMR.

2.Allowing others to play on your account, resulting in unfair match quality

-Only I use and play my account. Someone never played on my account before.

3.Buying, selling, or trading accounts

-This is my very first account which I created 5 years ago myself. This means I cannot be related to this.

4.Manipulation of matchmaking or match outcomes

-Actually, I don't really know what this means and what exactly is this thing. Anyway, I never manipulated any wrong idea before.

If only they banned me for 10-years because of these four reasons, then I don't think I did anything wrong and I will do my best to prove it. And I can provide more details of course.

I wouldn't be posting here if I had something to hide and broke the rules. I am pretty sure I would get exposed easily.

Since I first started playing Dota 2 in 2016 now it has been 5 whole years. Right at that time, I created my very first own steam account which is this account. But now getting banned by unknown reason on my most important game is very unfortunate. Hope you all understand.

I will be very grateful if there are kind people who want to help me remove my ban. And I will do everything that I could do. I believe there must be some way that I can prove my innocence.

And please at least upvote this post I don't know if this post could reach far enough to get noticed by many ppl.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Leather-Dish-5315
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/3zRHRdc https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG