I started playing Dota when I was 13-14, after 3 years, I took it seriously.
Now I'm almost 21 and about a month ago, I recalibrated from Legend 5 to Archon 1, and I was thinking about it, what am I doing wrong? why are my teammates always feeding? and why am I even playing Dota!
you know, the last question got me thinking for a while, and I realized, sometimes in real life, things happen that you can't do anything about it, like family fights, breakups and lots of other stuff, but Dota for me was always an issue that I could do something about, you see when I lost a game it was either my fault or my teammates, when it was my fault, I hated myself for not getting better and tried to get better at Dota, and when It was a teammate's fault I hated Dota, but I also tried to get so much better to carry my games even with bad teammates, and It got me through so much in my life, even though I never had a bad life or anything, but everybody got problems don't they?
So stop thinking about Dota as something that makes you pissed, think about it as something you could try to get better at not to get yourself pissed and to enjoy it more! this way we can be much calmer and have a better community and mentality!
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2pmwACI https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire