New player, I have 13 games total in DOTA2 and coming from other MOBAs I am really enjoying it. Unfortunately the game itself and other people don't seem to be enjoying me, because I logged in today and saw I had low priority punishment. Yesterday I was practising in turbo mode and early game I wasn't doing so well, I died a few times. My teammates, also presumably smurfs, weren't too happy and called me shit, noob, the usual stuff. Told me to go to normal mode instead (because 50 minute matches are so much easier ...) or to quit the game. I told them I'm new and apologised, muted them, and played until the game ended. We lost. Three of them were complaining so I guess that's enough to get me punished. Isn't there any kind of protection against new players? One that stops three randos from so easily putting me into a restricted queue with no consideration for my skill level, and when I haven't been toxic at all? And God forbid I'm ever put with a four stack, because they could mass flag me right away. Will I get banned if this kind of thing happens again, and how long does low priority last? Should I play in another mode? I find Turbo quite fun because it's faster and not as high stakes as normal, but clearly I'm not "pro" or "elite" enough for 20 min rushes.
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/35Ayy2Q https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire