My sleep schedule is fucked, so I play after midnight, and often enough I get Highly Varied Behavior Score.
Now, since I've done that, I've noticed that toxic people are ruining my match experience.
-I play Lycan, they report me because I split pushed.
-I play core, I give quick and simple advice to my support so we have a higher chance of winning, like stay on the side of the lane to trade better, and avoid aggro. (This is a tip from Purgegamers himself that I've learned), I get a STFU MUTED response. And reports at the end because he has a few to spare.
3. Somebody is toxic, or says his going AFK, I say we got this, just play. says MUTED AND REPORTED.
And there are just many more that ruin the exprience.
I don't expect you guys to be on my side, or feel bad for me, I am just sharing my exprience in the past week, as I've gone from 8000 conduct to 5000 in just 1 week thanks to people reporting me because they feel like it.
I've had enough of it so I've enabled dota_chat_mute_everyone 1 on console for the next week, Not play Lycan, Core, or anything that has big spells. I will play like a rat autopilot until I reach back to 8-9K because I am really done getting reported because they have a LOT of power on my match experience.
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/31CMy96 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire