Being forced to abandon because of fountain camping is something that is easily fixed if Valve just gives the fountain True Strike with Fury Swipes style increasing damage.

It's one thing to dive the fountain to get a finishing kill, but being allowed to camp it is something that needs to be done away with. Mars sitting with his shield or PA or any other hero with multiple butterflies and regen, or Bristleback period.

I just had to put up with a 5-stack calling us the N-word and forcing the abandon in a TURBO game. Now normally I'd say that this is bad luck, but I've played with several of the players in that party before and that's how they are every game. They always play at least 4 in the party and will either troll their 5th and throw the game while ruining it for them via Tiny tossing, Io TP, or anything else they can do to make the game miserable. OR they go ultra try-hard and just continue to say racist crap and tell people they deserve to have their families burned alive and, an actual quote from one of the first times I played with them, "If I knew where you lived I would fly to your house and kill you myself." Yea, not toxic, these players are beyond that.

My behavior score is at 6k, it's on the rise after I took a break from playing ranked when I'd get reported just because there aren't anymore wards available because I've already placed them and I can't TP when it's on CD and just used to to save a teammate from a tower dive. But you know, that's just the normal stuff.

submitted by /u/Hero_You_Dont_Need
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/363bUk0 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG