Unique bootcamp for top 10 Kyrgyzstan players (Dream, W_Zayac, Blizzy and others)

Hello everyone! Recently I saw on W_Zayac's instagram stories (CIS player, "HellRaisers" player) that "E-Sports community of Kyrgyzstan" (ESCKG) is doing an unique bootcamp for 10 players in Kyrgyzstan and I got interested in it. What's unique about it is that this bootcamp is organised for top 10 KG players that are playing in the different teams. I think it's the first time that I saw players from one country collab to play together on one bootcamp to boost their skills (something like this probably is happening in China, but of course there's not that much info about it in the internet and I think even chinese players are bootcamping more with teammates than with players from other teams).

I think it's a very cool idea, I always wondered why players (at least from countries that don't have that much Dota 2 pro players) don't do that. Recently there was a post here that there's talk of including esports in the Olympic games, I immediately thought about what teams can be in some countries for Dota, of course it's too early, but these type of bootcamps might become more common.

About a bootcamp: as I understood, ESKG rented a house for players, installed PC's and invited top 10 players to bootcamp there, as I understood W_Zayac took a big part in organizing it and they invited HR coach to the bootcamp as well. They showed the house in their stories in Instagram but I didn't do a screenshots of it unfortunately. But luckily I did some screens of their Q&A and asked if it's ok to share it on Reddit and they gladly agreed. First picture: explaining of who's on the bootcamp, teams distribution and their mmr:

First team's average mmr: 9548, second: 8500, total bootcamp mmr: 90240, average: 9024. Picture on the wall is just the meme with famous Kazakh rapper, translation: \"Air loves positive, business loves hard workers\".

The second team (NOLIFER5) as I understood is planning to play together further and the first team is just training (funny that I picked almost the same roster when was thinking who could participate on the Olympics Dota from KG). There are some notable names like Dream (Gambit), W_Zayac (HR), Blizzy (Extremum), Askold (Fantastic Five), Le don (Fantastic Five) and less notable but active on the pro scene like PuberrR, StormC4T, Runec, a new name like sunset and inactive player like NapaleoshQa. What's notable is that almost all of them were playing together in the "NOLIFER5" before and then "MVP Revolution" signed them. I think it's a pretty cool and unique story that they're still playing together and helping each other. Players in Kyrgyzstan are playing from the computer clubs mostly, I know that some of these players started their career with playing from computer clubs and were bootcamping at first in them, some of them even sleeped there just to achieve their dream.

Note that it's not an ad because I was the one who asked to post it here, no-one asked me to do that. I tried to contact them to get some exclusive pictures of their bootcamp and I'm working on it right now, I have some screenshots of the players workspace but don't want to share them before I'm sure it's okay. Maybe I will do the part 2 or update this post, but wanted to share about it already and see how people reacts, personally I think it's a very cool and unique idea, who knows, maybe we will see them competing on the Olympics for Kyrgyzstan. Thanks to ESCKG, they even invited me to their bootcamp after I wrote to them, it would be cool to meet these players in real life (I follow the careers of some of them for a long time) but unfortunately I'm not in the Kyrgyzstan and can't come right now.

submitted by /u/Zakepanka
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/3fm2zdd https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG