Man, I love this game... but look at what Riot just showd up for their anniversary celebration.
A Fighting game > I remember when a guy made a fan video toying with this idea in Dota SIX YEARS AGO i(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI9aKnyzyis)
A card game > They basically even made fun about Artifact fail
A shooter > A new Team Fortress imitation, but a not forgotten one
A MMO > Remember that fucking great game mode called SILTBREAKER, well, they are promising to bring a bigger version and one that they will not just forget about and never make it again
A fucking ANIMATED SERIES > Those guys actually know how to fucking involve their fans into the world they created.
I Mean, guys. I know it may look like i'm just random bitching at Valve and taking Riot as rolemodel. It's not. I've heard of Riot bullshits and that they are far from perfect.
It's just that as much as I apreciate and know that the Dota devs are a small crew of really passionate guys, i cant stop thinking how much of good stuff Valve is missing by just not investing more....
Imagine having a well produced lore series telling how AM people actually got slotted or how the relation between Zeus and Mars actually developed.
I'm not saying Dota is dying, but Dota has the potential to it, and although many can say this things simply are not important, it is for some. And perharps would be for you to, if you had the chance to actually see it.
Sorry guys, this is just me venting about how frustating it is to look at how great this Universe could be. I will keep supporting this game, following this scene and loving this whole thing. but damn
This year is the 10th competitive season of Dota. It could be the turn in Valve aproach, but looks like will be almost the same (Minors and Majors -> TI). Pls lord gabe, put together just a few more passionate guys and make dota greater again! (Even if it's just a small lore video now and then... i'll take it)
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/31phY2Q https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire