Just played DOTA 2 for the first time after years of League and I’m loving it

DOTA 2 just drew me in. The games I played were Turbo so it’s not like I played an actual game yet, but so far from just experimenting with different heroes and positions, the game is just really fun. Every hero has a really intriguing ability set. I also love how many active items there are, unlike League. The animations are cool, the way you play is different and it’s like a breathe of fresh air. I also love how it’s easier to make comebacks in the game and it allows for a good intensity throughout every match. Overall, I’ve had a good experience with DOTA and I’m hoping for many more good memories. Thank you guys for helping me when I first joined with all the tips.

submitted by /u/hanamune
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/32MarMX https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG