Title pretty much says it but I have played this game since 2013, generally in the 3-4K range, all roles. 90%+ of my games (since the beginning as well as now) I would rate as very enjoyable both from a matchmaking and friendliness of other players perspective. Queue times are usually less than 3 mins even after the changes for both ranked (granted I have been playing support lately) and unranked. IMO, most of whether or not you enjoy a game is entirely within your control.
I haven’t used Reddit much in the past but after 2-3 months of browsing this subreddit I am really considering whether or not the occasional quality meme or fan art I come across is worth the time it takes to sift through all of the pathetic people complaining about one of the greatest games ever made that also happens to be 100% free.
Huge thanks to everyone at Valve who has created such a rich and diverse game that only keeps improving, keep up the good work and don’t listen to all the haters!
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2MJSrgl https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire