Xiao fei(aster boss):It's written on the first anniversary of the founding of the team.

大家好,我是晓菲。一直以来都希望能够跟大家沟通,从去年开始就准备的线下见面会因为各种各样的原因一直推迟,实在抱歉。因为一直都有人在问,我想了很久还是希望能够给大家介绍一下我们战队后期的一些安排,以便更好地了解我们。 Hello, everyone. I'm Xiao Fei. I have always wanted to be able to communicate with you. I am sorry that the offline meeting, which has been prepared since last year, has been postponed for a variety of reasons. Because someone has been asking, I have been thinking for a long time or hope to introduce to you some of the later arrangements of our team, in order to better understand us.

很幸运的是去年差不多这个时候,有幸能够和我自己的偶像BurNIng一起参与组建这个战队,不是每个人的梦想都能照进现实的。不幸的是第一年我们的成绩不如人意。看着今年在TI比赛中其他CN战队的背影,真的很羡慕。TI预选淘汰那天,我本来以为自己会很失望,但是在基地看到队员们,那个时候我能够感觉到的更多的是心疼队员和教练,这样的痛一次就够了。所以我想做一个总结,争取在新的一年里更好地出发。 Fortunately, at about this time last year, I was lucky enough to be able to form this team with my own idol BurNIng, and not everyone's dreams came true. Unfortunately, our results in the first year were not satisfactory. Looking at the back of other CN teams in this year's TI game, I really envy. Ti pre-election elimination day, I thought I would be very disappointed, but at the base to see the players, at that time I can feel more heartache players and coaches, this kind of pain is enough. So I want to make a conclusion and try to get out better in the new year.

先说自己的几个遗憾吧,Aster和Sirius都是很好听的名字,但是以前我个人最希望的,还是我们队能叫Team DK。就像生活没有完美的一样,所以虽然不够圆满,我们也会用自己的心血去打造一个自己最满意的俱乐部。再说第二点吧,因为缺乏管理经验,导致去年的成绩高开低走,偏离了原有的轨道。其实这一年,好多水友都在论坛或者直播间诉说着1988的管理不行,大家也知道我常年出没在虎牙的520888房间,这些肯定都会看到。 First of all, let's say a few regrets. Aster and Sirius are very nice names, but what I personally wanted most was that our team could be called Team DK.. Just as life is not perfect, so although not perfect, we will use our own efforts to build a club we are most satisfied with. Second, because of the lack of management experience, resulting in last year's high performance, deviated from the original track. In fact, this year, a lot of water friends in the forum or live room to tell 1988 of the management is not good, we also know that I haunt Huya TV room 520888 all the year round, these certainly have been seen.

如果说去年的管理有问题,那我们是完全承认的,但是有些水友说,现在不能靠关系不能打兄弟DOTA了,这一点我是完全不认同的。其实从这两年的市场情况来看大家都能看出CNDOTA现在一个比较奇怪的氛围,作为一个普通的参与者,我没有能力去改变任何一点,我想作为我来说唯一能做而且想做的,就是把我们俱乐部做成我想要的那样。整个职业圈不知道有没有俱乐部能够做到稳定盈利,其实我想说的是俱乐部能不能盈利真的没那么重要。 If there was a problem with last year's management, we completely admitted it, but some water friends said that we can't rely on relationships and can't hit brother DOTA now, which I totally disagree with. In fact, from the market situation in the past two years, we can see that CNDOTA is now a strange atmosphere. As an ordinary participant, I can't change any point. I want to be the only thing I can do and want to do, that is, to make our club what I want. The whole career doesn't know if there is a club that can make a steady profit, but what I want to say is whether the club can make a profit is really not that important.

就我接触到的DOTA2俱乐部来说,我觉得大家都非常纯粹的在做着自己认为对的事,每个人每个俱乐部的理解不同,但是不代表需要去否定别人。我相信不管是VG、RNG还是LGD,只要能够去参与TI的竞争,增加投入大家都是愿意的,在这个选手身价倍增,却买家稀缺的时代,这是为了盈利吗? As far as the DOTA2 club I've come into contact with, I think everyone is doing what they think is right. I believe that whether it is VG, RNG or LGD, as long as the ability to participate in the competition of TI, increase investment everyone is willing to, in this player's price doubled, but buyers scarce times, this is for profit?

今年就像8师傅爆料的那样,我们准备了2000万去报价Ame,结果大家也知道了,Ame的违约金被直接增加到了5000万,其实这是什么,我认为是LGD俱乐部对选手的尊重,AME就是非卖品。这样的态度我们感受到了,所以对于这样的俱乐部,我是非常尊重和钦佩的。2000万卖了AME是不是能够盈利,水友们还觉得这个是俱乐部的第一考虑吗?就拿我们自己来说,无论是自由选手,还是有合同在身的选手,我们都准备了自己最有诚意的报价,去认真对待每一个选手和每一份报价合同。 This year, like xiao8 say, we've prepared 20 million to offer Ame. As a result, the penalty of Ame contract was directly added to 50 million. In fact, what is this, I think it's the respect of the LGD club to the player, and AME is a non-seller. This attitude we feel, so for such a club, I respect and admire. In the year 2000, whether the AME is able to make a profit, and the water friends think this is the first consideration of the club? For our own, whether the free player or the player with the contract, we all have the most sincere offer of our own, to take each of the players and each offer contract seriously.

其实说到底,我们想做的只是把每一个选手当做自己的朋友,在自己能力允许的范围内去给到选手最好的个人保障。保障体现在2个部分,第一是合同待遇,这个大家都能理解。第二个是我想说的,就是除了合同之外的人之常情。就比如我去年对赛老师说的,队员和队伍之间有隔阂,都是我能理解的,只要他愿意打,那我就愿意组建天狼星,1个星期连租带买也要筹备一个可以打的班子。因为在Aster还什么都没有确定的时候,赛老师作为一个成名选手愿意相信我们,那这份情谊对于我来说都是需要去报答的。也好比今年,我们的选手觉得队伍里配置不好或者没有他的位置,不管是想要租借或者转会,我们都从来没有报过一个不合理的价格。我只想要做到的,是让每一个来到我们队的选手,有一个自己还算满意的结果。只要你还想打,我们一定会为你尽力去寻找合适的机会。 In fact, above all, all we want to do is to think of each player as his own friend and give the player the best personal protection within the limits of his ability. Protection is reflected in two parts, the first is contractual treatment, which everyone can understand. The second is what I want to say, except for the human nature of the contract. For example, as I said to Mr.Sai(sylar, Chinese meme) last year, I can understand that there is a gap between the team and the team. As long as he is willing to play, then I am willing to form Sirius, and I have to prepare a team to play even if I rent and buy it a week. Because when Aster is not sure yet, Mr. Sai, as a famous player is willing to believe in us, and this friendship needs to be rewarded for me. For example, this year, our player feel that the team is not well equipped or do not have his position, whether we want to rent or transfer, we have never quoted an unreasonable price. All I want to do is let every player who comes to our team have a satisfactory result. As long as you want to fight, we will try our best to find the right opportunity for you.

在此也正好解释下,这几天网上都在说天狼星解散,其实完全没有,天狼星现在还在组队中,相信马上会给大家一个结果,但是有一点是现在就可以肯定的,那就是这个队伍一定会继续做下去。今年从编制上来说,和去年的区别是我们会再增加一个青训队,最近都在安排基地和选手。我想和大家说的是,我们只会增加投入,目标是希望Aster和Sirius都能保持竞争力,并且在青训方面增加投入。所以还有一点想给大家说的,市场上的任何机会我们都不会错过,不管是国内还是国外,包括选手教练,我们都一直在努力,然后我也想说,很多人担心徐先生是不是会亏钱,我只想说我们俱乐部没有预算也不想赚钱,我们想要的就只有冠军。 In fact, Sirius is still in the formation of a team. I believe it will give you a result soon, but one thing is certain now, that is, this team will continue to do so. The difference between this year and last year is that we will add another youth training team and have been arranging bases and contestants recently. What I want to tell you is that we will only increase our investment, the goal is to keep both Aster and Sirius competitive and invest more in youth training. So one more thing I want to tell you is that we will not miss any opportunity in the market, whether at China or abroad, including player and coaches, we have been trying, and then I would also like to say that a lot of people are worried about whether Mr. Xu(burning, Xu Zhilei) will lose money, I just want to say that our club has no budget and does not want to make money, all we want is the champion.

前天Aster刚刚官宣了今年的阵容,说一下我自己的看法吧。 The day before yesterday Aster just announced this year's team, say my own opinion.

1号位是今年的重头戏,很高兴能够引进Sccc加入星辰担任一号位,过去的荣耀和大家的喜爱已经足以说明这名选手的实力。其实就像我和辰哥见面说的那样,我们需要他,不仅仅是赛场上,还希望树立一个榜样,给大家提供一个职业选手的模板。从官博宣布之后,我看到了太多的祝福和期望,我相信我们有能力处理好明星2号位选手转1的问题,毕竟大家都知道我们的老板在1号位的位置上还是有点心得的。 Carry is the focus of this year, I am glad to be able to introduce Sccc to join the stars as carry, the glory of the past and everyone's love has been enough to illustrate the strength of the player. In fact, as brother Chen(Sccc.Shengchen) and I said, we need him, not only on the field, but also want to set an example and provide you with a template for professional players. Since the announcement of the official blog, I have seen too many blessings and expectations. I believe we have the ability to deal with the problem of star mid player into carry, after all, we all know that our boss still has some experience in carry position.

2号位阿铨是我个人很喜欢的选手,谦虚认真,团结协作,能够听取别人的意见改进自己,可能他还不是最好的2号位,我希望他是最适合我们的。在这个中单需要根据版本改变的情况下,我实在想不到还有谁比他更适合我们。 Mid is my personal favorite player, modest and serious, United and cooperative, able to listen to the views of others to improve themselves, maybe he is not the best mid, I hope he is the best for us. Under the circumstances that the order needs to be changed according to the version, I really can't think of anyone who is more suitable for us than he is.

所有人都知道我们队的核心是3和4,这一点我也很确信,我相信X哥和卡哥在新的赛季里能够发挥的更好。我希望X哥可以更自信,卡哥可以去承担起更多更重要的责任,希望以后大家提到你们不再是iG双子星,而是CN双子星。 Everyone knows that the core of our team is 3 and 4, and I am sure that I believe brother X(xxs) and brother Ka(boboka) can play better in the new season. I hope brother X can be more confident, brother Ka can take on more and more important responsibilities, I hope you will not be iG Gemini stars, but CN Gemini stars in the future.

5号位Fade,是一个对于我们队来说想都不敢去想的意外之喜,作为去年的双料MAJOR冠军,也是我个人非常看好的选手,怎么都想不到有机会邀请他加盟我们。然后给大家解释下,为什么是去年在4号位发挥出色的Fade去出任5号位这个问题,因为在和Fade的第一次正式接触,他就告诉我他想试试,看能不能成为大家都在说希望CN能够出现的帅才,我希望Fade能够成为CN的Notail,好吧,拳酱也不是不可以。只要你想去做改变,我们一定尊重你的意见,去配合你改变。我希望每个选手都能在这里找到自己最舒适的环境。 Fade is a surprise for our team,even I not dare to think of it. As the last year's double MAJOR champion,I think he is a very good player, and I can't expect to have an opportunity to invite him to join us. And then, explain why this was the issue last year fade at 4 but at 5 in our team. because in the first official contact with the Fade, he told me that he wanted to try and see that if he could be a 帅才 (hard to translate, juat means fade want to become ppy、kky、big daddy....)who wanted the CN to be able to show up, I hope that Fade can be a CN's Notile, all right, ppy also is ok. As long as you want to change, we must respect your opinion and cooperate with you. I hope everyone can find their most comfortable environment here.

说了太多了,最后感谢去年辛苦一年的俱乐部工作人员,坏消息就是新的一年你们会继续辛苦,哈哈。我不想成为一个好老板,我只想跟身边的选手们成为朋友,既然年龄比你们大一点,那但凡有什么,也是我和BurNIng会去面对的。我也不希望我们俱乐部成为一个好俱乐部,我只想把这里变成一个我们一起去追逐梦想的舞台,不要太多的商业化,打最纯粹的DOTA就好。​​​ It's too much to say, and finally to the last year of the club's staff, the bad news is the new year you will continue to work hard, haha. I don't want to be a good boss, I just want to be friends with the players around, since the age is older than you, that's what I and BurnIng will face. I don't want our club to be a good club, and I just want to turn it into a stage for us to chase the dream, not too much commercialization, and the most pure DOTA. to be a member of the family

submitted by /u/dota2hhh
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2A7SSdv https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG