The issue with t2/t3 Dota isn’t the teams, it’s the casters -

I’m a casual fan. I don’t play Dota at all, but I enjoy watching it. I tried to play, but it requires a skill set I’ve never developed and now don’t have the time to.

I love watching Dota. I look forward to ti every year and watch most the majors. I don’t watch t2/3 games for a few reasons - but mostly because I don’t have anyone to help me understand what’s going on.

I watch reddit league finals when purge casts. If grant is streaming a random game, I’ll check it out, but I need some to explain what’s happening. That’s what sets the high production value tournies apart.

We need more dedicated and capable casters and more people would watch.

Just a casual’s observation.

submitted by /u/syricon
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2N99v0M https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG