I got my dota 2 account before ti2, and I have been playing it ever since. This game has been with me for the past 7 years, when I experienced my high and lows in real life to its extreme.
I have been suffering a serious condition for the past 1+ years, and it has been affecting my life in a very bad way. Whenever i want to find somewhere I can hide, I would open up this delicate game and enter the glorious combat. My condition went to what seems to be a dead end last month, and I tried for an attempt to finish all the frustrations. But god didnt let it happen.
After that attempt, I started to look back into my life. Life is too much for me to fail, and I think its gods wish that my sanity and willpower is gathering in me again after such a long period. I want to live, in whatever way it takes.
Dota is like my buddy, it has been with me for all those years, just quietly sits there, watching my up and downs, but for now I got to leave it and enter the new chapter of my life. Good luck for all the chopiis enjoying this game, and hope the glory continues, like it has always been.
For all those suffering from frustrations in life, feeling there is no hope, and dont know how to continue your lifes, there is always a way. However intelligent you are or whatever you has achieved, that doesnt matter in this game. You need to openup yourself and seek for help from friends and families. Life shits but without life we are nothing. Live, live like animals if thats what it takes. Life is too much for you to fail.
Again, gl hf enjoy.
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2ZXxJ4j https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire