Selling Dota 2 digital drawings for a cause.

I am selling dota 2 drawings with the help of my wife for 20$ each. You can request any hero you like and just state what style you want. The link of her previous drawings is here & here is a sample of her latest sketch. Also she can make you into a dota 2 hero or any character you want. She can also record or stream the process if you want.

A little story.

My sister(12) has been having a lot of seizures lately. Still cant determine why and we are really worried. She is on the hospital for almost a week now and the hospital bill just keeps on piling up. I am doing this because I wanted to help my parents because they cannot afford the test anymore because of the medical bills and medications needed.

Also she needed a procedure done called MRI asap to really determine what is happening so she can have proper medication. It cost 200$+ and I am barely making 300$ per month and already have a family so I cannot make that in an instant. I don't wanna wait a few more months of savings because it might get dangerous for her if not done asap and might cost her life.

I need to raise 200$ for the MRI test. And I promise to be total transparent to you and will keep posting updates on what is going on.

TLDR :

My sister has an unknown brain condition and the test needs to be done asap because it might get dangerous if not given the proper medication.

We cannot afford the MRI test right now because of medical bills so I wanted to sell art to help the cost.

submitted by /u/Raleiigh
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2n77Nl3 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG