So recently there’s been plenty of posts made by people complaining about their medals having dropped from the previous season, and how upset these players were about it.
There seems to be a misunderstanding in this entire concept, though. MMR is not some sort of score that you are supposed to farm. The higher ranks are not supposed to be obtainable by just any player, it’s supposed to distinguish between good, intermediate, and bad players.
Your medal has dropped from Legend V to Archon III? I’m sorry to hear that, friend, but have you gotten any worse at the game? Has your actual skill dropped? I don’t think so. You’re still as good a player as you have been, and you can still improve and get better, while once again trying to get higher medals, and possibly surpassing your previous medal! So keep going with that.
I think the recalibration is very well necessary, it recovers the value of certain medals, especially the higher ranked ones (Divine, Immortal), and gives everybody a new chance to verify themselves. This is obviously not meant to say that you can’t dislike the whole feature, I’m not trying to criticise anyone, but I just wanted to clear this up, and perhaps answer a couple questions some people might still have.
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2IhKVad https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire