Have you ever tried searching for fellow players among your peers only to discover that everybody in your school plays LoL? Ever join an amateur league and find that it's filled with grumpy old men that complain all the time? Then this post may excite you!
I, too, am well-aware of the frustrations that come with trying to find other students with a passion for Dota 2, and I really do hope that this post gains enough traction so that there can be a place for us to gather and discuss. I created a Discord and a Steam group for this purpose, so do check it out here: https://discord.gg/6n39uXU / https://steamcommunity.com/groups/hsdota2
I'm mostly expecting response from high school students in NA, but if you're a high schooler from a different region or you're not even a student and you're just interested, feel free to join!
[link] [comments]
from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/30Zf712 https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire
Enregistrer un commentaire