A Thank You to Ana.

Like most of you I have heard a million player interviews that end with them thanking the fans and I have almost always felt like it was more of a lip service, something you say because it is expected, polite and possibly looks good in front of sponsors. Just like when you're thanking some distant aunt for an ugly sweater.

And here we have Ana who (according to Slacks) gets up at 4 in the morning to play Midas Mode with 300 ping. Is that what he would normally do for fun? Is he after the money? No, he does it for us.

So for someone, who we know from True Sight took the negativity of (parts of) Reddit aimed at him very much to heart, I just want to say "As part of the silent majority, Thank you for playing Ana, I really appreciate what you (and the rest of OG) are doing for the community here. I hope you have fun playing despite the early hour. glhf".

Ps: All those players who declined because they'd rather play WoW: I am disappoint.

submitted by /u/Monsi_ggnore
[link] [comments]

from Dota 2 on Reddit https://ift.tt/2lsVjUo https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
via IFTTT
TAG